Membership Terms & Conditions
2 Classes per week
- Your ongoing membership fee of $90 will be paid fortnightly in advance at the start of each fortnight.
- Payment options can be either direct debit from your bank account or a credit card. By nominating a credit or debit account, you are authorising us to deduct from that account all fees and other charges for which you may be responsible under this agreement.
- Payments sometimes decline because of card problems, security or funding issues. If this happens a $5 fee is imposed by our payment processing company and you will need to provide an alternative payment within 7 days.
- After each successful payment you will be allocated 4 Reformer Classes.
- Your membership can start from your date of purchase or you can nominate a date for it to start. We highly recommend selecting a Monday start for ease of managing your cycle.
- You can opt to place your membership on hold for holidays etc in multiples of 2 weeks and a maximum of 3 months each calendar year of the membership. Suspension requests are to be emailed at least two weeks in advance of your next auto-payment date. Suspensions will then commence on your next auto-payment date in multiples of 2 weeks.
- If you wish to terminate your membership, 14 days notice must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proactive Pilates has the right to terminate your membership agreement any time. You will receive a written notification two weeks prior to the termination.
- If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist. If a space becomes available you will be notified up to 60 minutes before the class starts. Please ensure you remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer wish to attend.
- Cancellation Policy: Group classes are limited in numbers and a late cancel or no show can result in another member unable to book into class. Should you wish to cancel or reschedule a class 12-hours notice is required. A $15 fee will apply for a no show if you do not cancel.
- Classes may be cancelled or class schedule may be modified during public holidays or long weekends.
- Extra sessions within that fortnight can be purchased online at your membership rate. This does not apply for Unlimited Membership Clients
- All classes and membership purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- As a Proactive member, you are entitled to 25% off all Proactive Pilates merchandise / products.
- Memberships may be subject to a price increase. You will be notified in writing at least 4 weeks prior to any change.
- You voluntarily accept all risks from participating in any of our services and agree not to make any claim against Proactive Pilates & Exercise Rehabilitation Services for compensation or damages that may occur in connection with our services other than as a result of negligence by us.